HT1250 LS+ Portable Two-Way Radio
Combining high-level features with the exceptional versatility of trunking, the Motorola HT1250•LS+™ portable two-way radio is a smart choice for your business communication needs. It can operate on either LTR® trunking systems— providing wide calling range, faster channel access, greater privacy, and higher user and talkgroup capacity — or on innovative PassPort® systems. PassPort adds to the advantages of LTR by delivering even broader area coverage, seamless roaming, and electronic serial number protection.
14-character display uses icons and text to provide clear indication.
PassPort and LTR Operation
Capable of accessing 15 trunked zones with up to 16 talkgroups per zones.
Keeps audio quality clean and crisp, even in noisy environments.
Quik Call II and MDC 1200 Signaling
Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk, Selective Call and Call Alert.
Programmble Emergency Button
Sounds alarm or alerts dispatcher in urgent situations.
Bypasses repeater and dispatcher for unit-to-unit communication.
Scans for higher-priority channel.
Allows users to send and receive calls.
Enables hands-free operation with optional headset.
Versatile Trunking System Options:
- Broad calling range
- Rapid channel access
- Outstanding privacy
- High user and talkgroup capacity
- Adds to basic LTC functions
- Wider coverage area
- Seamless roaming
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI): maintains signal
- Electronic serial number protection: Prevents unauthorized radio cloning
- Direct frequency assignment: Adds channels and sites over the air without taking radios out of service
- System, All Group, Auto Group Scan (Conventional and LTR®)
- Dual Priority Scan (Conventional Operation Only)
- Home Channel Revert (LTR® and PassPort®)
- X-Pand™ Companding Technology
- Telephone Interconnect
- Battery Status Indicator
- Adjustable Power Levels
- Clock and Alarm
- Voice Storage
- 12.5kHz channel spacing only
Conventional and LTR® Modes - MDC1200 Signaling:
- Call Alert (Encode/Decode)
- Selective Call (Encode/Decode)
- PTT-ID IEncode/Decode)
- Status (Encode)
- Message (Encode/Decode)
Additional PassPort® Features:
- PassPort® Group Plan
- Seamless Roaming
- Automatic Registration/Deregistration (upon power up and power down)
- PTT ID Aliasing and MIN on Display
- Unique ESN (Electronic Serial Number)
- Direct Frequency Assignment
- Home system Lockback
- Selective Radio Inhibit (Decode)
- Roam Request
- Site/MIN View
- Selective Call / Call Alert
- Roam Lock
- Site / Talkgroup Restriction (requires NTS option)
All HT1250-LS+ Portable Models Include:
- Standard Battery (NiMH, 1500 mAh, 7.5V - HNN9008_R)
- Standard Charger (120V Single Unit Rapid Rate Charger - AAHTN3000)
- Standard Antenna (216-225 MHz Helical HKAD4000/746-794 MHz 1/2 Wave Whip NAF5083)
- 2.5" Belt Clip HLN9714
- 14 Character Alphanumeric Display
- 7 Programmable Buttons
- Two Year Warranty
|Specifications||HT1250 LS+ Portable Two-Way Radio Spec. Sheet
HT Series Radio Brochure
HT Series Accessory and Battery Catalog
Battery and Charging Fact Sheet
Battery Care and Tips Brochure
Two-Way Radio Selection Guide